About us


PARS Tracker

Read More »

Exporting to the World

Read More »

Importing a Vehicle

Read More »

Importing into Canada

All commercial goods that are imported or even moving through Canada to other destinations must be reported to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) at the first point of arrival in Canada.

That’s where we come in. Only licensed customs brokers may account for goods and pay duties/taxes under Section 32 of the Customs Act as an agent of an importer or owner. We prepare release documentation, prepare final accounting documentation and remit duties and taxes to the Receiver General of Canada.

Call us to help facilitate your cross border business.

More resources on Importing into Canada.